Hyacinth Gardens Backup Board Forum Index
FAQ  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Usergroups  Memberlist  Search  Register  Log in
Register first before you can enter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyacinth Gardens Backup Board Forum Index -> Backup board Guidelines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marjolein
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Register first before you can enter Reply with quote

In the hope to avoid SPAM I made this a register site only.

Some people had trouble activating their account. So I'm the one who has to active the accounts.
I'm not on 24 hours a day so I can't promise it will happen right away.

The registration form still says it is a 13 y site but it is my intention to make it an 18 y site. But I can't find the text for the registration folder.

Anyway, have fun and please don't overload this board. It is open because my husband has a dedicated server but if this board is taking too much data traffic I'll be forced to close it as well and make it an announcement only site.

Cheers
Marjolein
Lisette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Register first before you can enter Reply with quote

marjolein wrote:

Anyway, have fun and please don't overload this board. It is open because my husband has a dedicated server but if this board is taking too much data traffic I'll be forced to close it as well and make it an announcement only site.

Marjolein,
do I use up Bandw. if I only read messages?

Lisette
marjolein
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every click means a bit of datatrafic.

But sofar it's quite okay my husband says.

Marjolein
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyacinth Gardens Backup Board Forum Index -> Backup board Guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: